1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I had a contract with carhop. My car was going to cost more to fix then what i owed.

Carhop had me come in and told me the only choice i had was to start a new loan with them. I was there 8 hours as they tried to put me in junky cars. I told them i would just tow my old car home and finish paying it but they said that i could not and that the started the paperwork for a trade. They showed me horrible stinky bad cars.

I finally got one which they had to add getting the air and heat fixed as it did not work. Then to drive only 6 days when the engine light came on. I have research to find suits against them and people in the last few months on line expressing anger and the want for a class action. Not to add how the accounting people speak to you and treat you.

They turn your car off if you are late on payments. They barely work to help with payments even though car is in the shop and top it off i had a lady come in and just say i dont want to deal with u here os your car snd another treating to sue as i finished my paperwork. I feel used and fear driving a car i just got because 3 years is a lot to pay for a car that needs to be fixed already after only 6 days. I am emotionally drained by this company.

They get minorities and low income.

They dont give them choices and pick on disparate people who feel they are being helped when really they are being cheat

ed. Lantionne1@gmail.com

Review about: Carhop Auto Loan.

Comments

I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES PLEASE EMAIL ME HOW TO HELP I WILL MAKE STATMENTS I WILL GO TO COURT ANYTHING PLEASE @ samantha-young@live.com

to Samantha2 #1578019

I am going to call around some more . it makes me sick to know i am paying for a car i am afraid everyday it will break down

What are we going to do..the list and complaints keep growing

Brought a junk car from them too and they won’t fix it

to Autumn #1530348

How long did u have car?

I am in...i am so over it! I had this car less then 2 months in the shop three times.

Warranty is worthless. I think we need to get as many names and people together as possible

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN STARTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS PLACE, I'M IN!!!!!!!!!! AND AS I SEE, THE LIST IS GROWING LARGER THAN EVER!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SCAMMING PLACE IS STILL IN BUSINESS? THEY NEED TO BE CLOSED DOWN PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!!!

to DAVID ENFIELD #1562928

I am definitely interested in a class action lawsuit!!

I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE THAT GOES TO THAT RIPOFF PLACE! i ALSO GOT SCREWED FROM THERE, AS I AM A CAUCASIAN MALE, AND I DIDN'T LISTEN TO A GOOD FRIEND TO AVOID THEM!!!!!!! THEY NEED TO BE SHUTDOWN, EVERYONE NEEDS TO START A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM TO GET SHUTDOWN, OTHERWISE THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SCREW ANYONE THEY WANT TO!!!!!!

to DAVE ENFIELD #1525203

Something needs to be done soon

to DAVE ENFIELD #1530343

I am going to call a lawyer