Was sold a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am with an ignition switch that was loose, side driver mirror broken.Sent to a repair shop with no "name!" Was scolded for complaining by the next repair shop I was sent to.

Had no choice of what car I wanted to begin with.

Took the car to a "5" star service department and found out that the engine valve cover gasket is leaking onto the engine, the passenger side mirror is being held on by two screws, tires are bald, car is in need of a wheel alignment, rust is covering all areas of the bottom of the car.Total price of car, "10,000.00

Had an Experience with Carhop?

Comments

so you bought it sight unseen? or were you that desperate? remember you cant polish a turd

We would welcome contacting you to lend a hand, but need to identify you in order to help. Please send your last name, the make and model year of your vehicle, when and where you made the purchase, along with a description of the issue you are facing to –talk2us@carhop.com. A special CarHop representative will be in touch.

Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more