I went in to car hop in lakewood on Wednesday and Thursday 7-16 and 7-17-2014 and had the worst experience I have ever had.I was told that they would do anything to help me get into a vehicle but that was the opposite of what happened.

I was not happy with any of the out come. I was told even if you had bad credit as long as you had an income I could get a car. The first day I couldn't get my proof of income so I was told to come back after being there for 3 hours. And when I called later that day was told I had to bring everything back because all my information was destroyed.

Went back the next day and I was lied to my information was never destroyed. Then the guy who took care of me took my name and had me sit there for over an hour before even saying anything and I was in a room. Both days was treated badly and I was Also told that I had to have a cosigner in order to get into anything and never did see the vehicles.

I would never in million years ever tell anyone about going there I am going to make sure i let everyone I know how bad car hop really is.I am even going to make sure to post it all on Facebook, craigslist , twitter and each and every site I come a across in till my opinion is clear to how bad it really is.

Comments