Purchased a 2006 Chevy colbolt from car hip Havana in Aurora Colorado on 9/18/2014 when I test drove it I noticed the brakes were squeeking really loud and a lot of minor issues which i mentioned to the dealer he said not to worry they are minor fixes but it was my first car so I purchased it anyways.With in 72hours the amount of time they give u to return it for a full refund I was literally backing out and the car cut off on me so I started it back up and then I got to driving it and it stopped while in motion so again I started it back up and kept going it was fine the remainder of the day except I kept smelling burnt rubber mind u the car is very simple it has no perdomitier for the temp gage so I am tell if it was over heating then the next day I'm.on the highway and the *** thing shuts off while in motion almost killing me and causing an accident I then was fed up my brakes were shaking when I was stopped at a light the burning smell was there and the engine light would come off and on I called the dealership to speak with the mamanger James who.was a *** when I was telling him what was happening he was acting like he didn't care and kept saying they would pay for it take it to the shop so I simply asked him why he would car that needs so many repairs to begin with when I need it to commute and be able to make my payments he then got irate and said if u don't want the car I want it back today and hung up in my face.

I then proceeded to contact the call center for car hop I would reach a rep ask for the supervisor which no one could get me to or even give a name so I told the rep my issue then she would say she will transfer me but hangs up on me when I am on hold I called 17 times in 45 mins with no help at this point I decide okmi will let them pay to fix it so I to the shop they called me back and said the cylinder is busted it needs a new engine and new brakes and that they will.order the parts and it will be fixed in 5 business days so the 4th business day came along I called to get an update the guy has ailliom excuses as to why the car isn't fixed or.even started getting fixed the engine hasn't been ordered and it will be another week or so.

So I said forget it I called UAC and let them.know because I'm not paying on a car I don't have in my possession and it is broken one they were rude the rep name is Kate she was really rude saying that isn't their issue and I will have to pay the full loan amount because I waited past 72 hours when the lady I spoke with prior to kate said call back when the car is returned and it will be taken care this point I don't know if I need to contact a lawyer but I am pissed and will never refer this company to anyone they are a joke and a scam they buy junk Cars and sell honest people like me if anyone has any tips on what I should do please help.Thanks VE

Review about: Carhop Loan.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #955229

Lawyer ?Really ?

That is funny.

You have bad credit.You can't even afford a car payment let alone a legal retainer

Carmichael, California, United States #888773

I would make sure there is no recall on the car. I have a Malibu with problems and ima chalk up my lost and move on.lessen learned

Yes file a ccomplaint with the NATIONAL CAR DEALERS ASSOCIATION /U can get the paperwork from the DMV