I bought a 99 dodge from carhop only July 7 th! 10 days later the brake lights and check engine light comes on.

I take it to the mechanic they only have two in this area that works on there warrantys also. But the mechanic told me the fuel pumps bad and my rear end is going out. He said it would be a week or so before parts are in...The day the rear end comes in he called my TRUCK HAD TO BE TOWED FROM MY WORK TO THE SHOP!!!!Sure enough if not my starter went out.

Here it is now August 1 st and I still don't have my truck back due to the warranty ppl won't provide the piece that hold my rear end of the truck together its been five weeks and I have already gave them more money then the truck blue books for.

Then Terry Sargent the guy that sold me the piece of ***. Kees giving me the run around asking y I keep talking to him and its because u stuck me with the pile of ***.......You said was warranty and u don't have problems doing this or that I wouldhave rfather you just handed me the 9000 dollar loan and me have the money cause I ain't able to drive the truck I supposedly buying from your lot!!!!

Review about: Carhop Loan.

Comments