Have been looking for a second car and saw a truck and small SUV on Carhop on Elizabeth Street today so I decided to stop and look at both.Wait for a sales person to come and assist me but none showed up.

Finally went inside and all three sales people inside were inside sitting at desk doing social media garbage on their phone. One person as me what I wanted. I was taken back because I thought they were in business to sale cars but I guess this store is not, they just pay their employees to sit and do nothing. I told the girl I wanted to know how many miles were on the truck I was interested in.

She said 155,000. Then she told me the only way Carhop sell cars is that the customer MUST get Carhop financing. I told her all I would have to do is make one phone call to my credit union to get financing and she said Carhop would not except that. The other people in the office never looked up from their phones and just kept texting and looking at social media.

I turned around and walked out and told them they lost a sale.

The girl I had talk with went back to her phone and never said a word like "Thank you".STAY away from Carhop.

Review about: Carhop Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: fire these sales people. You are paying them for doing nothing..

I didn't like: High-rate loan.

New York, New York, United States #1348186

Very wise move to walk out.

Saratoga, California, United States #1343385

She told you how carhop does business, they finance cars.You were smart to walk away.

Now, go to a real car dealer or BETTER buy from a private party. Dealers claims to inspect used cars are lies. Get a private party car inspected by YOUR mechanic. If the seller won't let you do that, walk away.

Be smart!This is a huge purchase!

to Anonymous #1374707

Which dealership will not let you have a mech look at a car before buying. You are full of it.