Interest Rate

This "Dealership" is absolutely PATHETIC!!! They pry on people with low income/poor credit.

I went and got a vehicle in may of 2017, I did a trade in and I put 350 down! I Got a Chevy cobalt '06... my weekly payment is 83 a week!! Okay, I got SCAMMED.

I'm paying more for a vehicle then its worth, and I know because I work for an auto finance institution!!! They lie!! They told me and my husband "After a year you can come back and trade it in." So fast forward to Feb '18, my car is ACTING UP LIKE IT HAS SINCE I GOT IT... I called for help and they were no help at all.

Someone calls me back for an early trade in- getting my hope up, to only have Paula Call back and say I still owe too much. THEN I CALL to update my address- THEY SAY I HAVE TO HAVE my loan balance under 2300 to qualify for an early trade in!! ARE YOU SERIOUS! They also drafted out of my account earlier then they should so I pay on Fridays, and they didn't even tell me I'm late.

So when I read on their website you can skip a payment, they denied me!!! FOR WHAT?!! I PAY EVERY WEEK! They are CROOKS, have SHITTTY service and deserve to be shut down.

I will be contacting BBB. Save your time and money and go somewhere else!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carhop Auto Loan.

Reason of review: PRINCIPAL BALANCE .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lousy cars, Car does not work warranty no good lied to me, Lie about trading in, Dont work with you, All they care about is money.

• Carhop In Tulsa
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 21.

Comments