1.8

Carhop is a bad business for low income customers.Don't buy any vehicle from Carhop.

Period! The dealer won't tell you any problem in the used car system until you sign the agreement paper. then you are on own as take care of the vehicle repairs & costs. The warranty is too limit which only cover engine, water pump, transmission, that's it.

And also car payment with high rate 20.90 percents which is between $350 - $400 monthly from UAC.

I don't want you to be suffer with this bad business and used car problem like me.God bless you!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Low price deal, Repaired done.

I didn't like: Overprice used car, High rate loan, Limited warranty.

Had an Experience with Carhop?

Comments

Me too!Don't buy a car from Carhop...

I was told that my warranty would be good as long as they were deducting my automatic payments... This is s lie! Don't let them lie and cheat you like I have been cheated upon.... Bad company that charges ten times more than the blue book value...

They were so unfair and cheap that they didn't even have a filter that goes from the outside air vents into the car. So, I've been breathing in exhaust fumes, and sewers fumes while driving my *** car for over a year now. No wonder I have been sick. Because, the don't care about you.

Whatever you do!Don't trust this bad company!!!!!!

to Dangit Des Moines, Iowa, United States #955226

You have to pay more because you don't pay your bills and have bad credit ! Grow up

to whadauxpect Tampa, Florida, United States #956607

Whatever PUKE

to Dangit #1396146

Did the same to me.Told me that they did away with that offer.

Two years into contract, but said they felt for me and paid 300 of 1200 repair, and told me to ask my finance company(UAC aka CarHop)to defer my payment. They did, but added an additional payment at end of my contract. I out pocket 500 and they earn more interest. So autoay is a lie.

Get it in writing.The extended warranty for autopay is only reason I bought this car worth 2100 for 8695.