Carhop is a bad business for low income customers.Don't buy any vehicle from Carhop.
Period! The dealer won't tell you any problem in the used car system until you sign the agreement paper. then you are on own as take care of the vehicle repairs & costs. The warranty is too limit which only cover engine, water pump, transmission, that's it.
And also car payment with high rate 20.90 percents which is between $350 - $400 monthly from UAC.
I don't want you to be suffer with this bad business and used car problem like me.God bless you!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Low price deal
- Repaired done
What I disliked
- Overprice used car
- High rate loan
- Limited warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Car
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "The commercial that they advertise is fake you are not 100% guaranteed credit approval and they don't even talk about the $199 down. Like so many of those Pay Here..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..."
- "Impossible to get a hold of them! the contact page is down, wont accept any messages, they ignore me on facebook, wont take my calls or emails, and are just..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."