Don't trust Carhop!!!

Carhop is a bad business for low income customers.Don't buy any vehicle from Carhop.

Period! The dealer won't tell you any problem in the used car system until you sign the agreement paper. then you are on own as take care of the vehicle repairs & costs. The warranty is too limit which only cover engine, water pump, transmission, that's it.

And also car payment with high rate 20.90 percents which is between $350 - $400 monthly from UAC.

I don't want you to be suffer with this bad business and used car problem like me.God bless you!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Used Car
Review category
review #552070 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carhop? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13, 2015 #930282

Me too! Don't buy a car from Carhop... I was told that my warranty would be good as long as they were deducting my automatic payments... This is s lie! Don't let them lie and cheat you like I have been cheated upon.... Bad company that charges ten times more than the blue book value... They were so unfair and cheap that they didn't even have a filter that goes from the outside air vents into the car. So, I've been breathing in exhaust fumes, and sewers fumes while driving my *** car for over a year now. No wonder I have been sick. Because, the don't care about you. Whatever you do! Don't trust this bad company!!!!!!

1 0 Reply

Mar 07, 2015 #955226 Des Moines, Iowa

You have to pay more because you don't pay your bills and have bad credit ! Grow up

0 0 Reply

Mar 10, 2015 #956607 Tampa, Florida

Whatever PUKE

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.