1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Yes I have bad credit and whatever else they go by, but I got a car and it had to be towed from my house back to they're lot 3 days later , the whole underneath was rotted and rusted out, I did ask if I could have my own mechanic inspect it and I was told that was what the warranty was for so I didn't need to.I was asked what the most important thing about purchasing a vehicle was to me and I said "reliability" .....

pretty sure we have different opinions on that. Anyways I was limited in the beginning as to a car I was approved for so the 2nd car I got was added to the 4 that I could chose from. So I have this other one that after 7 days of course had check engine light come on, so went to lot and had mechanic diagnose and pay 75.00 for it and the cam shaft sensor and power steering pump need fixed. This was 07/18/2017 and here we are today, I have done all communicating and today once again I call to see the delay is there was a misunderstanding on my parts so another 2 to 3 days of waiting.

WTF seriously what is the problem. The manager was super nice when we came in and bought the first car but as soon there was an issue all there is from there is attitude and excuses. You would think as a company someone would reach out to the unsatisfied customers and try to stay away from all the negative reviews.

Everyone cant be lying about they're experiences.And if you read them they are all fairly similar.

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Carhop?

Comments