I bought a Fairley good car from CAR HOP, AND I HAVE BEEN CALL ING THEM to let them know that the brakes r faulty and no one there ever Helped me so I DECIDED THAT I'M NOT GOING TO PAY !UNTIL some one calls me back, these MUTHA *** TURNED MY CAR OFF ,MY JOB IS AT STAKE cause with out a car I HAVE NO JOB .WELL FOR 1 WEEK I HAD NOT WORKED FRIENDS HAD MY CAR TOWED TO CAR HOP and me thinking something was terribly wrong with my car but NO THE *** TURNED MY CAR OFF ..

so I had No work cause I had No car ,to find out Nothing was wrong except a payment well payment was made the day the car was towed and still did not get car for 1 week.

Something should be done to this Muhammad *** company about TURNING OFF THE CAR.REAL SAD AND NOW STUGGIL ING EVER MORE now cause of the week of no work because of this *** ING BULLS HIT

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of carhop loan from Carhop. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carhop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carhop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

neurodoc
New York, New York, United States #1317762

That is what will happen when you stop paying...