Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I went into carhop searching for a car. I seen one wmthat I was interested in and put a payment dow.

To "hold" the car for me so I could put the rsat of the money down. I decided not to go to carhop and ford instead. So i went back to the carnegie, PA carhop and was told i had to wait for it to go through corporate. Went in a week later and the guy who said he put the request through for my money never did.

Plain and simple. Went back a third time TODAY 12/29 and still no money. This has been going on for over a month now. This is absurd.

Dont tell me i will recieve my money back then beat around the bush and a month later still no money in hand.

Plain. Ridiculous.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Carhop. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carhop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carhop and carhop customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments