Never ever buy a car from car hop!! It ruined my life!!

They are full of ***!! They do not help your credit! If anything it's worse!! I got a Green 2000 Chevy blazer and was told and on paper the total was $9,000 witch I myself can't even believe I did!

I was so desperate for a car at the time! Just started a job of my dreams and have children that needed to get to school and back! I am going on my second year now, my monthly payment is $380! I always pay and I have been having problems with the truck!

And now it won't pass smog! So I am basically paying $380 a month for a car that I can't even drive! Hahaha! Jokes on me!!

So I take it to the shop and call them! They said well what do you want me to do about it! Basically they said sorry can't help you!! I have been paying for a rental now $500 so far just for these past two weeks!

I'm so screwed! I have only $3000 left on the car now!

Or I would just take a loss an shove where the sun don't shine! Car hop sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Carhop Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

neurodoc
New York, New York, United States #1317288

As desperate as you may seem, purchasing a car from Carhop will make you even more desperate. They will just repossess the car because you are unable to make these astronomical payments on a piece of garbage. Then they will sucker someone else to buy the car, $380 a month is absurd, I feel for you, but Carhop clearly came out on top once again.