2.1K views

Well I've worked for Carhop about goin on a few yrs and at first I believed what they were saying about helping people build their credit but the more I learned about what they really do I started to see that it was targeting minorties and low income families..in our weekly meeting we are trained to use psychological words like ok dont worry redirecting your thoughts the main focus is to get you in the store so more script can be said to you .. none of the employees really speak out of script because its against policy so wether u speak with them on the phone or in person its all script its not only me when we're out smokin many of my co-workers feel the same way coincidence NO they know it too but we're all in the same boat wanna say *** this company but then we would be *** our families out of resoures so were torn.

Yes they sometimes do mothly credit reporting but if you miss a payment by 1 day they will report yo ***... Its sad because I was lying to these people ... ask basic questions they wont give you a straight answer EVER the cars were mostly from hurricane katrina and salvage yards ..all they want you to do is sign now your stuck in a *** *** veh....thats why they dont tell you the price or whats wrong with it ( they will say what they fixed on it yeah right) they sell you on these bi-wkly pyments THINK HOW MUCH UR REALLY PAYING FOR A CAR THAT THEY BOUGHT FOR 1k they sell for 10k WOW what a profit and if ur car gets repoed they just auction it off or resell it . The biggest crooks are Tim and Don so called owners Angela Hr manager ..

there r no blacks in upper management they keep getting looked over for these positions WOW Im not a bitter employee I just think its time I told the truth about what goes on in the call center , seervice and warranty(what warranty its only covers a few things and say for instance your transmission is going out they will wait until its completely gone thats when they will give u another USED transmission From maybe a junkyard or sumthing they dont care if the problem gets fixed soon as that sorry *** warranty runs out ur on ur own.. I cant do this *** anymore.. the only reason I stay is that I have a wife and kid I have to support .I hope the company goes bankrupt( that way at least ill get unemployment)when this class action LAWSUIT hits the FAN ..oh yeah been *** by CarHop Hop yo *** on down and speak with a lawyer about getin in on that LAWSUIT..... oh yeah I told you im spilling the beans the cars on the website are not the actual cars they get a few nice veh to sit on the lot but those arent for sale they want to sell you on a non exsistent program Dont fall for it....

they cut of the check engine lights off so when u finally get it home then pop goes the lights... Sometimes I cant stand hearing the horror stories that people call in with everyday stuck on a test drive or now the car wont start and they missed work and do you know what they will say get it towed to a shop even if you just got it 10 mins ago.. They try and bump up the down payments as they're trained to do so if you put everydime you have into the down payment how can you afford a tow....I am trying to get more employes to exposed Car Hop 4 what it really is A GREASY WORST THAN USED CAR LOT oh yeah they got sued before check into it THEY USED TO BE J D BY RIDER BUT GOT SUED FOR SELLING BOGUS VEHS AND THEY JUST CHANGED THE NAME hhhhhmmmmm and why would they continue the same pratice that they were sued for last time you ask G>R>E>E>D they know they can make way more $ than a lawsuit will payout and once the bubble bursts then hey switch the name do it over again......ASK around DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO U and if they r the only resource take it to a mechanic 1st they will lie 2 u they dont care....

TAKE IT FROM ME I'M NOT ONLY AN EMPLOYEE I'M ALSO A CUSTOMER THAT GOT *** IN THE A#@ NO VALSELINE.. THEY TOLD ME IN SO MANY WORDS GO F*#% URSELF IS THAT HOW U TREAT EMPLOYEES SO IF U CALL AND TALK 2 ME JUST ASK 4 THE REAL DEAL AND ILL TELL U

Comments

Carhop is a joke don’t go to them they do not care bout u and will sell u a bad vehicle

@minnesota.minneapolis will you be able to submit a statement if I find a lawyer?

I am trying to start a class action lawsuit and these stories would really help in all of us getting these con artists off the streets and stop them from prying on people.

to Sharrie Kai #1497871

Did u ever start a class action

to Sharrie Kai #1572365

If you are filing a lawsuit I will make a statment!!! @ Samatha-young@live.com !!!

These people are crazy!! I will do whatever to stop them!!

to Sharrie Kai #1606371

I will! I have A story and been keeping evidence

Granddaughter bought car for over8000.00 car only worth 3000.00 by Kelly blue book and that doesn't doesnt include finance charges it's been one major repair after another and they don't care in fact some employees get. Down right nasty if anyone one is suing let us know Claudia.bisson123@gmail.com

if any one knows of a class action suit please contact me at 412 277 2884 or Rawoods89@gmail.com

Had my 04 Chevy Malibu since 10/2016 from Monroeville, pa carhip and multiple problems fixed and now the starter went out 11/24/2017.

in August 2017 I just fixed the head gasket and the beginning of 2017 I just finished the fuel pump, the battery is trash, the thermostat was replaced in 11/2016, and literally 3 days after I drove the car off their lot the exhaust pipe made a loud noise driving come to find out the pipe was cracked and hanging my thread.....

I need help. Please check out my YouTube page. @ coldasiceprincezz, for my CarHop horror story.

I want in the class action lawsuit. I have a car now through them.

Only had a couple weeks and had a major oil leak, I threaten to sue them cause it wasn't under warranty, and they paid any way. Also tires blew out cause they were rotten.

RPMS run really high, I'm tired of this ***. Giggles5683@icloud.com

to Jessica R #1410120

I tried to email you but it said my email was blocked and takes to some of loud website

to Jessica R #1597746

if you need help with this, I was a salesperson there until I quit yesterday simplysingle67@gmail

Iam going through this right now

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1205409

Hi I'm not hiding my name it is Therese bell and live in topeka K'si I'm want to sue car hop and UAC for all the pain they put my in and all the money they took from me and lie to me I'm very upset I have proof and I'm friends with ex coworkers that apologize to me for tell me un true story and they got my back and going all the way with me to be

to Anonymous Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1283573

Any luck with sueing them?

to Anonymous #1463186

Hey, I want to start a class action suit. Email me at sharriekai@gmail.com

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1196825

We all call this dumb *** company and get hung up on I've been told I was opted into a carhop program that I never signed up for the rep told me my car was worth 5800 I got into an accident my car insurance told me the car was worth 1800-2200 I called carhop "uac" and got hung up etc. now no one will answer my call smh this is so *** total rip off

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1196814

How can I get out of this be they lied to me about the price of the caf

#1194338

I'm looking for a lawyer to help me. They screwed me over.

Everything you said, they did to me. Tonihunter70@yahoo.com