Mulberry, Arkansas
3.0

Bought a 200 Xterra over 2 years ago Have in writing that the waranty the car for life of payments.Ya right When i bought this car the AC didnt work I have in writing they would fix it.

After 4 100 mile round trips to there mechanic We still dont have AC now the transmission has been going out for a while we dont drive it just pay 360 a month on a dead horse. It was suppose to be paid off in 2 years 10 months Well 2 years and 3 months later i still owe what I did 6 months ago Whats up with that. Called UAC and was told they refinanced the loan. I didnt sign or agree to that.

I dont need a repo on my credit but what else do I do I have paid over 9000 on a 2500 dollar vehicle because we needed DEPENDABLE transportation. I still owe 4000 acording to UAC thats over 13000 for a 2500 on the high side blue book vehicle.

WHAT A SCAM the price of the car was 6999.00 the rest was warranty and intrest.BEWARE DONT GET SCREWED STAY AWAY FROM CARHOP

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $4000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Carhop. The most disappointing about carhop loan from Carhop was being ripped off for the money i work so hard to make and poor repairs , but reviewer liked that i was able to be financed with my credit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carhop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Carhop to other companies on our site.

Comments

Nanbam

Hello,

I just signed the petition, "Carhop: Stop selling worthless vehicles for 5 times the value to people who need cars the most!." On top of that they promise that they have taken care of all problems only for you to find out it was a lie

I think this is important. Will you sign it too?

Here's the link: