My friend and I both got our cars around the same time in October when the $100 deal was going on and I can tell you that majority of all CarHop's cars are only worth the $100 down payment.My friend and I have been having nothing but trouble out of our cars and all we get from CarHop is "well did you do this" "did you do that"....smh!!
First of all, I'm not a mechanic and for the money that's being shedded for this piece of 'ish car there should be no issues with it this vehicle...NONE WHATSOEVER!!! If you don't have towing then you're just 'ish out of luck and stuck with a non working car sitting in your driveway waiting to be repossessed.
I explained to the finance agent (UAC) that this car is practically new and that I can't afford to fix it AND pay car notes and their words exactly was "well ma'am we can set you up with some resources"..Haaaaaa!! Their resources was to take out another long from a payday loan place WHICH I CAN'T AFFORD!!
Thanks alot CarHop..now I'm in deeper debt.
I really appreciate this....ALOT!!!O_oreview #286007
You may also like
- " WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Avoid like the plague! Do not sign any contracts without your attorney present. Their contracts are one-sided contracts (meaning they do not protect the consumer, but rather the merchant)..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I endlessly got a message saying "There is no application set to open the URL..." (followed by a lot of incoherent garbage). Neither "choose application" or "search app store"..."
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "I ordered GOLD bracelets to help raise some money for my friend's 2 yr old daughter who has cancer. When they arrived they were light brown (poo colored!). I emailed..."
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- "I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after..."
- "This is a SCAM. I was fresh out of college when I signed up and way to naive to understand that I was being duped. I received a call saying..."