My friend and I both got our cars around the same time in October when the $100 deal was going on and I can tell you that majority of all CarHop's cars are only worth the $100 down payment.My friend and I have been having nothing but trouble out of our cars and all we get from CarHop is "well did you do this" "did you do that"....smh!!
First of all, I'm not a mechanic and for the money that's being shedded for this piece of 'ish car there should be no issues with it this vehicle...NONE WHATSOEVER!!! If you don't have towing then you're just 'ish out of luck and stuck with a non working car sitting in your driveway waiting to be repossessed.
I explained to the finance agent (UAC) that this car is practically new and that I can't afford to fix it AND pay car notes and their words exactly was "well ma'am we can set you up with some resources"..Haaaaaa!! Their resources was to take out another long from a payday loan place WHICH I CAN'T AFFORD!!
Thanks alot CarHop..now I'm in deeper debt.
I really appreciate this....ALOT!!!O_o
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "I received this order yesterday and they were damaged. I reached out to the customer service at Affordable Seating and spoke with Jeremy and the sales person who sold these..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016. I still have not received my order. The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago,..."
- "On April 19, 2016, I got an exam, x-rays, and a filling. The doctor said that it was not going to be a problem; it was only a surface..."